Cost of living in Prievidza, Slovakia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.591 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prievidza (Slovakia) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,665 Dinar (€1,675) in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)