Cost of living comparison between Preston, United Kingdom and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.816 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Preston (United Kingdom) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,580 Dinar (£1,971) in Preston.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$23 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (37 minutes ago)