Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.608 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,603 Dinar (€1,619) in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,550 (about 1 hour ago)