Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01458 LYD / CVE *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 4% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,350 Dinar (229,749 Escudo) in Praia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)