Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,838 prices entered by 267 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06134 LYD / CZK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,269 Dinar (53,298 Kč) in Prague.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)