Cost of living comparison between Prague, Czech Republic and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,711 prices entered by 222 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05613 LYD / CZK
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,834 Dinar (50,488 Kč) in Prague.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)