Cost of living comparison between Prague, Czech Republic and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,633 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05635 LYD / CZK
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,267 Dinar (40,226 Kč) in Prague.
ICT Recruitment - specialists recruiters in the Information and Communication Technology sectors in the Czech Republic.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)