Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34655 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,707 Dinar (7,811 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)