Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36572 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,480 Dinar (6,780 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)