Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20830 LYD / BOB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,252 Dinar ($b10,811) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (44 minutes ago)