Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19909 LYD / BOB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,205 Dinar ($b6,050) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)