Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20566 LYD / BOB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,370 Dinar ($b16,386) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)