Cost of living comparison between Potosí, Bolivia and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20386 LYD / BOB
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,246 Dinar ($b11,017) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £505 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)