Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11067 LYD / ZAR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,861 Dinar (R 25,856) in Potchefstroom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (36 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)