Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05557 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 420 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 366 Dinar (ARS $6,582) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $4.18 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 2 hours ago)