Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.805 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 4% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 10,415 Dinar (£5,769) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (38 minutes ago)