Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42406 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,389 Dinar (R$ 5,634) in Porto Velho.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)