Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43278 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,382 Dinar (R$ 5,504) in Porto Velho.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 69 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Liverpool costs £387 (38 minutes ago)