Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,094 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40665 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,450 Dinar (R$ 3,565) in Porto Alegre.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $943 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (21 minutes ago)