Cost of living comparison between Portland, Oregon, United States and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,037 prices entered by 314 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.399 LYD / USD
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 16,313 Dinar ($11,659) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (37 minutes ago)