Cost of living comparison between Portland, Oregon, United States and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,080 prices entered by 331 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.423 LYD / USD
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 16,394 Dinar ($11,518) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)