Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,076 prices entered by 371 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.324 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 8,455 Dinar ($6,387) in Portland, Oregon.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Münster costs €1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)