Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,157 prices entered by 364 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.420 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 16,319 Dinar ($11,489) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)