Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,163 prices entered by 368 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.415 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 15,061 Dinar ($10,644) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)