Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09048 LYD / EGP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 584 Dinar (E£ 6,453) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)