Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19676 LYD / TTD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 7,258 Dinar (36,888 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)