Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21272 LYD / TTD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 4% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,916 Dinar (18,411 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (40 minutes ago)