Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20455 LYD / TTD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,303 Dinar (30,813 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)