Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40766 LYD / PGK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 7,399 Dinar (18,150 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 800 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tampere costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)