Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45067 LYD / PGK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 4% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 15,579 Dinar (34,568 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (7 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (20 minutes ago)