Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04083 LYD / MUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,901 Dinar (₨144,542) in Port Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Darmstadt costs €180 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 279,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Novi Sad costs 2,600,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)