Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00233 LYD / XAF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 60% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,008 Dinar (1,723,586 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)