Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00229 LYD / XAF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 56% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,892 Dinar (1,696,212 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 1 hour ago)