Cost of living comparison between Port-Gentil, Gabon and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00232 LYD / XAF
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 59% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,969 Dinar (2,139,219 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)