Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11007 LYD / ZAR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,258 Dinar (R 29,600) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 2 hours ago)