Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02205 LYD / HTG *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 7,209 Dinar (326,915 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)