Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02041 LYD / HTG *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,597 Dinar (323,218 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (41 minutes ago)