Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02132 LYD / HTG *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 16,634 Dinar (780,260 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)