Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.568 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,267 Dinar (€1,446) in Poprad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)