Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.859 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 7,448 Dinar (£4,005) in Poole.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in León costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)