Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.748 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,501 Dinar (£1,431) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)