Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.781 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,512 Dinar (£3,657) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (33 minutes ago)