Cost of living comparison between Pontianak, Indonesia and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00011 LYD / IDR
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,740 Dinar (Rp 25,538,195) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (40 minutes ago)