Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00011 LYD / IDR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,866 Dinar (Rp 26,797,392) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (31 minutes ago)