Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35826 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,388 Dinar (R$ 3,876) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)