Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05287 LYD / UAH *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 435 Dinar (8,224₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quebec City costs C$150 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (37 minutes ago)