Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal vs Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04185 LYDX / NPR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,375 Dinar (₨ 112,882) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tours costs €28 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €1,290 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 500 B/. (about 1 hour ago)