Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06060 LYDX / NPR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 4% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,149 Dinar (₨ 90,158) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,100 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)