Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06069 LYDX / NPR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,361 Dinar (₨ 109,161) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (38 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)