Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00245 LYD / XAF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 15% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 13,740 Dinar (5,605,728 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (38 minutes ago)