Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00233 LYD / XAF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 14% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 18,484 Dinar (7,916,885 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.19 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorakhpur costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)