Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00240 LYD / XAF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 14% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 11,419 Dinar (4,759,747 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (about 1 hour ago)