Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00230 LYD / XAF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 13% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 18,374 Dinar (7,996,306 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)