Cost of living comparison between Podgorica, Montenegro and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.519 LYD / EUR
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,711 Dinar (€1,785) in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)