Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.604 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,389 Dinar (€1,490) in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (33 minutes ago)