Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.824 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 4,289 Dinar (£2,351) in Plymouth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Split costs 5.00 kn (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)