Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33931 LYD / RON *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,689 Dinar (4,979 lei) in Ploieşti.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (43 minutes ago)