Cost of living comparison between Płock, Poland and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35143 LYD / PLN
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,661 Dinar (7,571 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,683 (about 1 hour ago)