Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07452 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,199 Dinar (Mex$ 29,505) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)