Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06655 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,545 Dinar (Mex$ 38,246) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (39 minutes ago)