Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 709 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.381 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 9,088 Dinar ($6,583) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)