Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.607 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,001 Dinar (€3,112) in Pisa.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cartagena costs COL$14,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Riga costs €720 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$186 (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jyväskylä costs €50 (38 minutes ago)