Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46686 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,541 Dinar (R$ 7,584) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (35 minutes ago)