Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02160 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 454 Dinar (₨21,021) in Pimpri.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guangzhou costs 元1,088 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)