Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05671 LYD / CZK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,605 Dinar (45,936 Kč) in Pilsen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (44 minutes ago)