Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33338 LYD / RON *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,750 Dinar (11,248 lei) in Piatra Neamţ.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)