Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04086 LYD / THB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,415 Dinar (59,100 ฿) in Phuket.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (22 minutes ago)