Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04117 LYD / THB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,487 Dinar (84,716 ฿) in Phuket.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)