Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04092 LYD / THB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,626 Dinar (88,612 ฿) in Phuket.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)