Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 LYD / KHR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 4,373 Dinar (13,083,827 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kollam costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.60 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gulbarga costs ₨1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $650 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £796 (about 1 hour ago)