Cost of living in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 834 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.325 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 12,342 Dinar ($9,316) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,253 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)