Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00006 LYD / VND *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,330 Dinar (88,547,217 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)