Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00449 LYD / KZT *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 661 Dinar (147,382 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)