Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00424 LYD / KZT *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 436 Dinar (102,802 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)