Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42754 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,815 Dinar (R$ 6,585) in Petrolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €2.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (20 minutes ago)