Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32475 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,083 Dinar (RM9,493) in Petaling Jaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Maria costs R$ 78,130 (about 1 hour ago)