Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.623 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,951 Dinar (€2,435) in Perugia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)