Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.606 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,771 Dinar (€2,349) in Perugia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨55,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,200 (44 minutes ago)