Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,871 prices entered by 223 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.078 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 11,531 Dinar (AU$10,693) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,574 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 15,994 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (41 minutes ago)