Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,594 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.065 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 17,203 Dinar (AU$16,152) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (43 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (about 1 hour ago)