Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,492 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.067 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 17,034 Dinar (AU$15,961) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (36 minutes ago)