Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,851 prices entered by 224 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.035 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 4% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 9,488 Dinar (AU$9,165) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (about 1 hour ago)