Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.595 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,205 Dinar (€2,009) in Perpignan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)