Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02218 LYD / MZN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 8,515 Dinar (383,924 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (42 minutes ago)