Cost of living comparison between Pemba, Mozambique and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01812 LYD / MZN
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,205 Dinar (176,869 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $22,900 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 105,000 L£ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)