Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02360 LYD / MZN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 10% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 17,873 Dinar (757,434 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)