Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02164 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 536 Dinar (₨24,770) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)